introduction
biography

I’ve been living 15 years of my life aimlessly until I met my friends who always motivated me :D My birthday is on the 07th of March, and it’s not necessary to give me present. (well, who knows? I may be lying, haha) I love Edward Cullen as my motivated to go to Washington. You probably don’t know that I love to sing, but now you know. Besides that, I love to design, I love to eat, I love to draw, I love to dance and I love photography! Okay, too many 'I love's Hehehe. :) Well the most that I love is Cobra Starship
contact me : Twitter

chatterbox
your voice was all i heard



Cobras's party
Fangs up, Fangster!


Music



time machine
walk down memory lane

Juni 2009 Juli 2009 Agustus 2009 September 2009 Oktober 2009 November 2009 Desember 2009 Maret 2010

flashbacks
reminiscence

I'm bored My stories in December :) Punch Love Drunk MD CUP Penyesalan datangnya selalu di akhir MD Cinema :] TEMAN - TEMAN ANAK SMP MATER DEIJANGAN LUPA BESOK ... One Time JESSICA BISA!Seperti yg gw blng, nilai MID smester... Vanessa gets a new roommate: film star Olivia Burk...

upper east siders
who are they

Aldrina - Janice - Asti - Kak Nathalia - Nikki - Andrea - J Nad - Aretha - Jemasyafa - Nadja - Rika - Reza Annita - JA - Helga - Tessa - Ajeng - Athalia

What time is it
time is money




Thanks all :)
Sabtu, 20 Maret 2010 @ 00.44

I know it was like 2 weeks ago. But still wanna say "thank you" for all the birthday wishes. I really appreciate them. Believe me. It was too much wishes from facebook, twitter, messages and by phone. But still like 'super freaking happy' ;) So, it was March 7th. It was on Sunday and i thought it would be the most horrible birthday i ever had. But I was kinda wrong. My parents were the one who broke that rules :p They asked me to go to a restaurant. Sounded simple, but trust me it was not that simple. Because 'I'm freaking love the food in there'. Then we went to senayan city to buy buy and buy xD Hhehehe.. Then bla bla bla, too many activies, then went home. LMAO!

Then on Monday, itu lagi ulangan yah T_T Pas mau pulang ternyata some of my best friends bought me a cake. Not a big cake, but I really love it. And cake war was started :]] We weren't eat it, but threw it to the others and it was freaking fun :DDDDD Then then, they gave me some presents (thank you xDD)

I went to home and opened their presents. I'm loving them ;0
Um um, anything else? Uhmmm! Let me think!

And noppe! Hhehehehe..