introduction
biography

I’ve been living 15 years of my life aimlessly until I met my friends who always motivated me :D My birthday is on the 07th of March, and it’s not necessary to give me present. (well, who knows? I may be lying, haha) I love Edward Cullen as my motivated to go to Washington. You probably don’t know that I love to sing, but now you know. Besides that, I love to design, I love to eat, I love to draw, I love to dance and I love photography! Okay, too many 'I love's Hehehe. :) Well the most that I love is Cobra Starship
contact me : Twitter

chatterbox
your voice was all i heard



Cobras's party
Fangs up, Fangster!


Music



time machine
walk down memory lane

Juni 2009 Juli 2009 Agustus 2009 September 2009 Oktober 2009 November 2009 Desember 2009 Maret 2010

flashbacks
reminiscence

TEMAN - TEMAN ANAK SMP MATER DEIJANGAN LUPA BESOK ... One Time JESSICA BISA!Seperti yg gw blng, nilai MID smester... Vanessa gets a new roommate: film star Olivia Burk... LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!! SERIOUSLY! I CAN'T BELIEV... BATIK.. FOB :] and BLINK 182 I WILL USE BATIK, TOMORROW!PROUD TO BE INDONESIAN! :] Bum Bum! :P WTH!

upper east siders
who are they

Aldrina - Janice - Asti - Kak Nathalia - Nikki - Andrea - J Nad - Aretha - Jemasyafa - Nadja - Rika - Reza Annita - JA - Helga - Tessa - Ajeng - Athalia

What time is it
time is money




MD Cinema :]
Sabtu, 24 Oktober 2009 @ 07.00

Jadi hari Jumat, 23 Oktober and 24 Oktober 2009, Mater Dei made an event!

MD Cinema! Jeng Jeng! xD

So, kita kayak bioskop gtu! Gw nonton Orphan! Dan emang Orphan yang nonton BANYAK BANGET! Heheheh!
Untung gw panitia MD Cup jdi nonton bsa selonjoran di lantai! :]] Seru banget! Pada teriak-teriak!
Lagian tuh film SADIS abis! Msa orng kepalanya dipukulin pake palu berkali kali! -,-' Trus ditusuk tusuk perutnya pake pisau berkali-kali. Trus matahin tulang tangannya sendiri sampe tulangnnya nimbul di kulitanya gtu! I swear, i closed my eyes! :]] All of the person in the class were screaming! Ahhhhhhh!!

Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you! I was sick! And it was really URGH! I thought it was just a normal fever! But all of my friends said that it was too hot! My temperature was 38.5 Celcius. Fever, headache, flu, cough, and stomache. And yeah! It was Thypus! T.T <-- kta bokap sih! :P

At school, JA said that my temperature was too hot. And when Fiona checked my temperature, she said "OMG J! Panas banget! Ke UKS gih!". And i answered "No! Kgk apa2 kok!". Then she answered "J! Minta obat!" Then Fiona narik me to Mrs. Lusy, Mrs. Wiwiek and Mr. Sapto. She said to them "Bu, JM badannya panas bngt!". OMG! -,-' Helgha said "Muka lo merah J!". And JA said "Lo dibilangin bandel! Dibilangin istirahat aja!". I wanted to take a rest but the problem was, i wasn;t come to school for many times! Huffhhh! I was trying to still come to school! (Y)

On Friday (at the morning) I was feel sehat! So, i came to school! Then finally, on 08.30am i felt sick again! Lemes, kgk bsa ngapa2in. At the first time, i wanted to go to UKS but i thought about my group on geography subject. I didn't want to be selfish so, i stayed on class. After Geography's presentation, my teached Mrs. Janu was disappointed with our makala. She asked us "Siapa yang mencari bagian kegiatan ekonomi? Ini salah!". No one answered it. Because it was so long, I just said that it was me. Well, otomatis gw yg ditanya tanyain. Gw blng aja gw yang salah because gw telat nyari. Gk apa2 lah.. Yg penting klompok gw bisa presentasi, gk apa2 kok :D Orng gk ada yg salah! Iya gk teman :]
Nah, abis itu Mrs. Janu nyuruh kita untuk duduk. At that time, i swear i couldn't do anything! I was too lemes, and i felt like i was burned. I tried to sleep in the class and it was worked. But just for 10 minutes and i couldn't sleep anymore. I just rested my head on the table and closed my eyes, hoped that it will finish. After pelajaran semuanya selesai gw nonton MD Cinema and went to home.

My mom was going to Makassar so she's still not in the home yet! She called me and wanted me to "PERIKSA DARAH". And i was "HELL NO!!!". Why? Because gw takut! Klo periksa darah masalahnya suntiknya kgk kira2! :P Lucky me i still have time to relax. Because if my mom already in home (On sunday in the plan), i will go to the hospital! Gosh!

Trus2, i really wanted to dance today! But i was sick AGAIN! I mean, not sembuh yet! Jadi my dad wasn't let me to go to school. Seriously, i think gw kecapekan banget. Every night, i feel really cold! Brrr! Smpe bergetar gtu. And finally i always moving to my parents's bedroom because the AC in my bedroom too cold. I used blanket and jacket and i still cold!

Wish me luck yah! :D I hope gw sembuh sbelum msuk sekolah! Amen!

BY THE WAY! LISTEN TO MY NEW SONG (ON MY BLOG) OMG!!! Can you hear his voice?? I LOVE HIS ACCENT! OMG! ED WESTWICK! xD