introduction
biography

I’ve been living 15 years of my life aimlessly until I met my friends who always motivated me :D My birthday is on the 07th of March, and it’s not necessary to give me present. (well, who knows? I may be lying, haha) I love Edward Cullen as my motivated to go to Washington. You probably don’t know that I love to sing, but now you know. Besides that, I love to design, I love to eat, I love to draw, I love to dance and I love photography! Okay, too many 'I love's Hehehe. :) Well the most that I love is Cobra Starship
contact me : Twitter

chatterbox
your voice was all i heard



Cobras's party
Fangs up, Fangster!


Music



time machine
walk down memory lane

Juni 2009 Juli 2009 Agustus 2009 September 2009 Oktober 2009 November 2009 Desember 2009 Maret 2010

flashbacks
reminiscence

Vanessa gets a new roommate: film star Olivia Burk... LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!! SERIOUSLY! I CAN'T BELIEV... BATIK.. FOB :] and BLINK 182 I WILL USE BATIK, TOMORROW!PROUD TO BE INDONESIAN! :] Bum Bum! :P WTH! Happy birthday for my lovely bro *vomit* Hahahah! ... My fav song :] =="

upper east siders
who are they

Aldrina - Janice - Asti - Kak Nathalia - Nikki - Andrea - J Nad - Aretha - Jemasyafa - Nadja - Rika - Reza Annita - JA - Helga - Tessa - Ajeng - Athalia

What time is it
time is money




Selasa, 06 Oktober 2009 @ 20.06

JESSICA BISA!

Seperti yg gw blng, nilai MID smester 1 gw emng gk bisa di blng pke kata2.. ANCUR ABIS..
Yg gw ngeri itu Fisika n Matematika.. Nilai itu tuh bner2 yg kyk udh gk bsa diselamatkan! Ini tuh jdi pengalaman buat gw. Klo gw tuh benr2 haru bsa bagi waktu.. Tpi kok gw jdi kyk gk ada harapan gni yh? Ngerasa percuma aj gw belajar krn udh gk bsa betulin nilai gw :/