introduction
biography

I’ve been living 15 years of my life aimlessly until I met my friends who always motivated me :D My birthday is on the 07th of March, and it’s not necessary to give me present. (well, who knows? I may be lying, haha) I love Edward Cullen as my motivated to go to Washington. You probably don’t know that I love to sing, but now you know. Besides that, I love to design, I love to eat, I love to draw, I love to dance and I love photography! Okay, too many 'I love's Hehehe. :) Well the most that I love is Cobra Starship
contact me : Twitter

chatterbox
your voice was all i heard



Cobras's party
Fangs up, Fangster!


Music



time machine
walk down memory lane

Juni 2009 Juli 2009 Agustus 2009 September 2009 Oktober 2009 November 2009 Desember 2009 Maret 2010

flashbacks
reminiscence

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!! SERIOUSLY! I CAN'T BELIEV... BATIK.. FOB :] and BLINK 182 I WILL USE BATIK, TOMORROW!PROUD TO BE INDONESIAN! :] Bum Bum! :P WTH! Happy birthday for my lovely bro *vomit* Hahahah! ... My fav song :] ==" Rocky Juarez VS Chris jone

upper east siders
who are they

Aldrina - Janice - Asti - Kak Nathalia - Nikki - Andrea - J Nad - Aretha - Jemasyafa - Nadja - Rika - Reza Annita - JA - Helga - Tessa - Ajeng - Athalia

What time is it
time is money




Selasa, 06 Oktober 2009 @ 04.48

Vanessa gets a new roommate: film star Olivia Burke , who seeks a normal college life. Olivia's costar Ursula drops by and befriends Serena. Elsewhere, Jenny begins her reign as queen bee and gets some unwanted help from Blair; and Lily finds her return home unsettling.

It's Jenny's first day of school at Constance Billard which means it's her time to take her place as the new Queen Bee. But Blair wants to take her spotlight when she is needed back at Constance. Lily returns home to find that everything is different now. Meanwhile, a famous movie actress, Olivia Burke, enrolls in NYU and as Vanessa's new roomate who wants to have a normal college life. Tyra Banks guest stars as Ursula, a co-star in Olivia's movie and Serena's new friend.

And my favorite Quotes from this episode are :
*Jenny Humphrey: There is no more hierarchy. The steps of the MET will no longer be restricted to a certain crowd. No more Nairtinis, no more headbands ... This is a new era! Let freedom reign!

*Chuck Bass: Not you. Not about this. Jenny Humphrey, who used to sit in Brooklyn and look at the lights across the water. Who went toe-to-toe with Blair Waldorf and actually won her respect. You can't tell me that girl still isn't there. Now that the dream is real, you owe it to her to live it.

*Chuck Bass: NYU's hard. But Blair Waldorf does not give up.

*Blair Waldorf: Chuck, NYU is not the Upper East Side. They don't care about Constance, or social hierarchy. They don't care that I'm Blair Waldorf! It's over.
Chuck Bass: How can you do this to me?
Blair Waldorf: What are you talking about?
Chuck Bass: I'm Chuck Bass. And I told you I love you. You're saying I'm easier to win over than a bunch of pseudo-intellectual homesick malcontents. You really insult me like that?
Blair Waldorf: That's not how it is.
Chuck Bass: It's exactly how it is. The next time you forget you're Blair Waldorf, remember I'm Chuck Bass. And I love you.