introduction
biography

I’ve been living 15 years of my life aimlessly until I met my friends who always motivated me :D My birthday is on the 07th of March, and it’s not necessary to give me present. (well, who knows? I may be lying, haha) I love Edward Cullen as my motivated to go to Washington. You probably don’t know that I love to sing, but now you know. Besides that, I love to design, I love to eat, I love to draw, I love to dance and I love photography! Okay, too many 'I love's Hehehe. :) Well the most that I love is Cobra Starship
contact me : Twitter

chatterbox
your voice was all i heard



Cobras's party
Fangs up, Fangster!


Music



time machine
walk down memory lane

Juni 2009 Juli 2009 Agustus 2009 September 2009 Oktober 2009 November 2009 Desember 2009 Maret 2010

flashbacks
reminiscence

Thanks all :) I'm bored My stories in December :) Punch Love Drunk MD CUP Penyesalan datangnya selalu di akhir MD Cinema :] TEMAN - TEMAN ANAK SMP MATER DEIJANGAN LUPA BESOK ... One Time JESSICA BISA!Seperti yg gw blng, nilai MID smester...

upper east siders
who are they

Aldrina - Janice - Asti - Kak Nathalia - Nikki - Andrea - J Nad - Aretha - Jemasyafa - Nadja - Rika - Reza Annita - JA - Helga - Tessa - Ajeng - Athalia

What time is it
time is money




Alex Suarez, baby! xP
Sabtu, 20 Maret 2010 @ 01.17



Who doesn't know Cobra huh? I will knock your head until you know it! Grrr! Hehhehe..
Cobra tanggal 23 Maret bakal manggung di Jakarta xDDDD OMFG! It was like a miracle #lebay
Alex Suarez itu salah satu personil Cobra Starship. Dan menurut gw, dia tuh yang paling cinta Indonesia. Gw liat update2 statusnya di twitter gtu. Kalau personil yg lainnya gak terlalu antusias gtu. Biasa aja lah. Tapi kalo Alex kyknya antusias ke Indonesia. Love ya Alex ;)

I found something in Alex's twitter! Guess what? Check this out! xD Gw baca tweet2nya dia sampe kejang-kejang loh #lebay. Hhahahhaa. Lagian dia sampe pake translator gtu walaupun transalatornya rada ancur gimana gtu.
Apalagi ada orang Indo yang bilang dia bakal ngelakuin apa aja klo Alex nge retweet nih orang. Eh, beneran di retweet sama Alex! Oh/My/Fucking/God! xDDDD Kalo gw jadi tuh orang udah loncat2 deh gw. Heheheheh